Santander to Malaga Petrol Stations

Old April 6th 05, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Burrows

Default Santander to Malaga Petrol Stations

Sorry about the OT post but I thought someone may be able to help.

I am travelling from Santander (Northern Spain) to Malaga. I need a list of
all the motorway petrol stations along the way.

Is it possible to get this info. I have tried the AA and they cannot help.

Many thanks Steve

Old April 7th 05, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Steve Burrows" wrote in message
Sorry about the OT post but I thought someone may be able to help.

I am travelling from Santander (Northern Spain) to Malaga. I need a list

of
all the motorway petrol stations along the way.

Is it possible to get this info. I have tried the AA and they cannot help.

Steve

I am not sure it is OT, we all need fuel! Have you tried an internet search
for Spanish oil companies and check the individual websites for details.
Alternatively check out the Spanish motorway system for service stations.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old April 7th 05, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

I am travelling from Santander (Northern Spain) to Malaga. I need a list
of all the motorway petrol stations along the way.
Is it possible to get this info. I have tried the AA and they cannot
help.

Some good offers on gps systems at present.
Mine uses MapSource mapping and just about every fuel station throughout
Europe is shown.
I havn't figured out if I can save them all-it tells you where they are
within certain distances of your location.
If you know anyone with the kit, have a look.
DaveK.

Old April 7th 05, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tom

"Steve Burrows" wrote in message
Sorry about the OT post but I thought someone may be able to help.

I am travelling from Santander (Northern Spain) to Malaga. I need a list

of
all the motorway petrol stations along the way.

Is it possible to get this info. I have tried the AA and they cannot help.

Many thanks Steve

You could try the "Cepsa" ones by searching on this site
http://www.cepsa.com/porquetuvuelves...staciones.htm#

Cheers
Tom
(have sent you an email Steve)

Old April 7th 05, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lee_D

"Steve Burrows" wrote in message
Sorry about the OT post but I thought someone may be able to help.

I am travelling from Santander (Northern Spain) to Malaga. I need a list
of
all the motorway petrol stations along the way.

Is it possible to get this info. I have tried the AA and they cannot help.

Many thanks Steve

Amd along similar lines is LPG available for cars in Spain yet... were on
the way back via Santander this year and would like to mooch before the
return.

Lee D