VW T25 Komet Tyre pressures

Old July 6th 03, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy

Default VW T25 Komet Tyre pressures

Hi

Can anyone tell me what tyre pressures I should use for my van.

--
Cheers

Andy

Old July 6th 03, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken

Hi Andy,

I had a Komet but it was based on a VW T4 by Autohomes. Can't remember the
tyre pressures though.

Ken

Old July 6th 03, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"ken" wrote in message
Hi Andy,

I had a Komet but it was based on a VW T4 by Autohomes. Can't remember the
tyre pressures though.

Ken

Before recently switching over to a caravan I owned a VW Komet (T3) Hi-top
conversion by Autohome for about 3 years. Front tyres were 42lbs rear tyres
were 52lbs.

Richard

Old July 6th 03, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Richard" wrote in message

"ken" wrote in message
Hi Andy,

I had a Komet but it was based on a VW T4 by Autohomes. Can't remember

the
tyre pressures though.

Ken

Before recently switching over to a caravan I owned a VW Komet (T3) Hi-top
conversion by Autohome for about 3 years. Front tyres were 42lbs rear

tyres
were 52lbs.

Richard

BTW that was a TDi with rear mounted engine, so a fair bit of weight in the
back.

VW main dealer will certainly be able to tell you. My local main dealer in
Ipswich, once provided with the VIN no. could find every last piece, down to
the smallest washer, used in the original build .... not bad for a 1990
model imo.

Richard