No Kids...

Old July 7th 03, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

Default No Kids...

"Bill Delue" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

Sounds like a good place
If I roll my trouser legs up and lie about my age can
I join in on the fun?

You'll have to do more than roll up your trouser leg, it's a naturist site.

Rgds

Andy R

Old July 7th 03, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill Delue

"Andy R" wrote in message

"Bill Delue" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

Sounds like a good place
If I roll my trouser legs up and lie about my age can
I join in on the fun?

You'll have to do more than roll up your trouser leg, it's a naturist site.

Rgds

Andy R

Thats ok
my wife says "dead birds don't fall out of nests" and I am use to the
wife
laughing at me in the morning!!!!!!!!! so whats a few more laughs in the
morning

Bill