New Forest

Old July 7th 03, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bryan Bellis

Default New Forest

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:11:27 +0100, "Steve W..."
wrote:

Has anybody tried the Ashurst Forestry Commission site in the New Forest,
Hampshire, looks to
be about the nearest site for a 2 night stop over before catching the ferry
from Southampton to the Isle of Wight, unless somebody can recommend better.

We stayed there for a few days at Easter. Nice site. Folks that run it
are friendly. Camp amongst the ponies. Mind the pooh! Shower block
sort of clean, OKish, if you know what I mean. No electric hookup.
Camp nestled by the forrest edge. Nice walks. Would certainly go
again!

Bryan Bellis.
Don't hit REPLY to email me, my spam trap will
kill it. Use the link below instead please.

To email me, go to this web page link:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bryan.bellis/antispam.htm