Caravan Storage in MIlton Keynes area

Old July 7th 03, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Hassett

Default Caravan Storage in MIlton Keynes area

Hi,
Can anyone recommend caravan storage in the Milton Keynes area?

Many thanks

Peter

Old July 7th 03, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BDD Blunt

Peter - I don't know any unfortunately as I have been looking myself.
However, will be interested to see replies as we live in Northampton and are
looking to find one.

I can recommend one nr Towcester if you're interested, but it may be too far
(just off A5 towards Weedon, Northants.)

Old July 8th 03, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
dave

"Peter Hassett" wrote in message
Hi,
Can anyone recommend caravan storage in the Milton Keynes area?

Many thanks

Peter

A very good storage site at whilton marina ( whilton Locks ) off the A5
north of Northampton mains + washing area + steps to clean the top of your
caravan 200 approx a year
Dave

Old July 8th 03, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Hassett

Hi Dave,
Many thanks. I will check them out.

Peter

Old July 9th 03, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BDD Blunt

It's nr Towcester, under cover, 25pcm. Tel no is 01327 361558.

Let me know what you think and how it compares.

Ben
"Peter Hassett" wrote in message
Hi,
Towcester will be fine. The van is currently at Dodford.

Peter