Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Camping Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
5 Common Questions Answered about GPS Tracking System by [email protected]
....Here, then, are answers to five commonly asked questions.... What, exactly, is GPS? http://articlesupdates.googlepages.com/gps_tracking_system
November 21st 07 11:36 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 287
The Human "Omnivore": a mythological beast by KGB
SNIP One of the most ridiculous and persistent false claims made by armchair nutritionists, meatarian propagandists, and even academics, who really should know better, is that the human species is an "omnivore"; that is, it should eat both plant and animal matter. In general, this error is based on the accidental, or perhaps intentional, confusing of the verbs "to be" and "to...
November 15th 07 11:52 AM
by Richard Tobin Go to last post
1 316
The Human "Omnivore": a mythological beast by NotMe
On 14 Nov, 14:59, NotMe wrote: On 14 Nov, 11:26, Gloria wrote: The Human "Omnivore": a mythological beast No human cultural-carnivore kills its animal prey with his/her natural equipment, nor do they eat their animal prey raw. I have eaten raw fish and steak. However in the last few millennia we have evolved to eat...
November 14th 07 06:59 PM
by NotMe Go to last post
0 495
The Human "Omnivore": a mythological beast by NotMe
On 14 Nov, 17:52, Gloria wrote: Not sure if this will get to you, as I can only cross post to five groups, not the nine that you are. On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:58:31 -0000, "Knight Of The Road" wrote: "Gloria" wrote
November 14th 07 06:11 PM
by NotMe Go to last post
0 274
Dealer going the extra mile. by Neil
Scenario: My Coleman 424 dual fuel twin burner stove just recently developed a small leak past the seal on the main control valve stem. Over time a small pool of petrol gathering on the tank just below the valve. On Friday afternoon, I enquired of my local camping supplies shop if they could get hold of the composite fibre/lead sealing ring which effects the seal, as mine was breaking up with...
November 14th 07 12:32 AM
by Neil Go to last post
0 302
Waterproof Rucksack / Bergen Liner (Strong Bushcraft / Survival Bag) 4 ft deep! by [email protected]
Waterproof Rucksack / Bergen Liner (Strong Bushcraft / Survival Bag) 4 ft deep! Ray Mears says the clear polythene bag is mankinds' greatest invention... I have some good, strong, large, transparent, watertight polythene bags ideal for use as a rucksack liner and multiple- application survival aid. Uses include:
November 10th 07 09:29 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 374
Sturts Stony Desert by blacklight
For our website dog Rusty and I spend a lot of time in Australia's wilderness. Last winter we camped in Sturts Stony Desert. Flat stony pavement from horizon to horizon. A minimalist landscape. Nothing stands out. There are no pleasantries. The nights are cold with frost. Brush your teeth with a lump of ice. But by 10am you change into shorts, and midday brings a heat haze. It's an awesome sight...
November 4th 07 01:22 AM
by blacklight Go to last post
0 317
why not touring portugal? by Dosdin
alenquer camping welcomes you www.dosdin.pt/camping
October 27th 07 10:31 PM
by Dosdin Go to last post
0 357
Get better accuracy of GPS by virig
If you want to have better accuracy of GPS, you can even plan the time to do GPS data gathering. http://personaltechinfo.googlepages.com/how_to_get_accurate_gps
October 26th 07 09:34 AM
by virig Go to last post
0 350
INTEX Downy Airbed for sale by pfcTEL
please see my auction for this, its brand new, and never ben opened. Thanks http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150174975294&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
October 24th 07 05:43 PM
by pfcTEL Go to last post
0 412
How GPS Locators Help Find Lost People And Vehicles by [email protected]
For safety and convenience, there are GPS locators that have been designed to look like wrist watches for children, and they are able to help parents keep track of their children at all times... http://personaltechinfo.googlepages.com/how_gps_locators_help_find_lost_people_a
October 23rd 07 11:01 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 366
Getting rid of smell from inflatable bed by Ken
Any ideas as it give me a headache. It is a Coleman double mattress. Ken
October 23rd 07 07:06 AM
by Ken Go to last post
6 2,328
Flights all over the world with cheap price by Vietnam Travel
You would like to know full information about Flight: (Time, Money, Flights all in the world ).Just click here to see http://www.oceantravel.vn/en/Services/airticket/tabid/70/Default.aspx OCEAN TRAVEL AGENT Web: www.oceantravel.vn Email:
October 17th 07 03:11 AM
by Vietnam Travel Go to last post
0 319
Fatloss computer program by Angel vasquez
I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com
October 16th 07 01:18 AM
by Angel vasquez Go to last post
0 351
HP Desktop for sale! by pbdude
Hi, I have an unused HP Pavilion with the fallowing specs: # Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.1GHz, 2000MT/s System Bus) # Memory: 2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory (2x1GB) (expandable to 8 GB (4 x 2 GB) (64-bit OS)/ 4 GB (4 x 1 GB) (32-bit OS)) # Hard Drive:320GB 7200RPM SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec) hard drive # Optical Drive: 16X DVD(+/-)R/RW 12X RAM (+/-)R DL LightScribe SATA drive # Expandable...
October 14th 07 10:12 AM
by pbdude Go to last post
0 310
Watch NFL Games Online by Dexter H.
Watch NFL Games Online! For every one who wants to watch the games online because they dont live in the teams town or are at work i found a site that has basically every game covered. Its perfect if you have afford a monthly $70 direct tv nfl access subscription. they got a bunch of channels The sites http://nflonline.wizhoo.com
October 14th 07 03:48 AM
by Dexter H. Go to last post
0 340
Packing MSR Dragonfly by Richard Baker
You could try and mount the burner in your Trangia setup, I've done this with an Optimus Nova.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 13th 07 06:25 PM
by Dogpoop Go to last post
10 748
Wanted - site in Wales by Fran
I'm looking for a campsite in Wales that can accommodate a large group at the end of the summer season (i.e. September next year). It must have toilets and showers but the main thing is that we're looking for somewhere either attached to a pub or within a couple of hundred yards of one. Ideally the pub would do hot meals in the evening and have a function room. The event is a historic...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 12th 07 05:55 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
12 855
Save Your Money by [email protected]
Hi, I found online shopping website. Low priced deals and offers shown on that website. So, I want to Share my experience for this site with you all because of that you all save your money. And I already purchased many things on this site. Site: www.dealsofuk.com
October 11th 07 04:00 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 465
Olives by [email protected]
Yeah, it was intended as a laugh, but if anyone wants to consider a serious set of issued thrown up by this subject.... I wrote the following a long time ago: ============================================= The Seed and The Egg - a Vital Health Issue ============================================= When the Victorians of nineteenth century England issued this stern
October 5th 07 09:16 PM
by geoff Go to last post
1 395
Post New Thread