Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Camping Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Trailer bearing failures. by T i m
Hi all, I've recently bought a small goods / camping trailer and I had need to replace one bearing as the seal had been caught and damaged (possibly during home assembly by the previous owner) and it was throwing it's grease all over the place. Looking around these 44643 series bearing go from £1 to £20 each and I wondered if anyone had any feedback re the actual difference between such in use.
August 23rd 10 03:54 PM
by GeoffC[_2_] Go to last post
1 525
Wanted - single air bed by alan.holmes
Where can I get one near Windsor, fairly cheap? Or does anyone have one they are dying to get ride of? Alan
August 20th 10 10:58 PM
by alan.holmes Go to last post
2 431
Camping from Santander to Sagres by Tom[_11_]
Hi I will be driving with my car and caravan from Santander in North Spain to Sagres in Portugal. Can anyone recomend camping sites along this route. Preferebly sites easy to find and easy to enter with a caravan. Thank you Tom
August 19th 10 09:50 PM
by Tom[_11_] Go to last post
0 400
Going for Free: Snugpak Trekker II Sleeping bag by Allan[_2_]
Hi folks, Not sure if anyone might be interested but someone has listed a Snugpak Trekker II Sleeping bag for free over on AnyGoodToYou.com It is located in Sheffield and they would prefer collection but have said they will post for cost of shipping. the direct link is http://www.anygoodtoyou.com/listing_detail.php?lid=100133
July 29th 10 08:47 PM
by Allan[_2_] Go to last post
0 486
Bat Conservation Trust - response to 'Bear Grylls: Born Survivor' by CJB
1 June 2010 BCT response to 'Bear Grylls: Born Survivor' http://www.bats.org.uk/news.php/82/bct_response_to_bear_grylls_born_survivor The Bat Conservation Trust (BCT) has been working with the international conservation and animal welfare community to investigate the footage of the TV presenter Bear Grylls smoking out, swatting and then stamping on bats in Asia. During the programme, several...
July 22nd 10 09:59 AM
by No Name Go to last post
3 727
Nike Custom Air Force 1 by shoe page
http://www.shoe-page.com/custom-air-force-1 Nike Custom Air Force 1,Nike Colorful Air Force 1,Nike Air Force 1 For sale,Discount Nike Air Force 1,Custom Air Force 1 shoes 15%-55% discount off Nike Custom Air Force 1 for sale!shoe-page.com offer you wide variety of Custom Air Force 1 shoes,fast delivery to worldwide! http://www.shoe-page.com
July 9th 10 11:40 AM
by shoe page Go to last post
0 463
Lookout for KC52 YRY by Join Evan Chandler in Hell Gavin Arvizo
Lookout for KC52 YRY It is a blue Lexus. He is a car vandal and smokes spliff while driving. He drives around Enfield Island Village every morning.
July 8th 10 11:40 AM
by Join Evan Chandler in Hell Gavin Arvizo Go to last post
0 387
Tent raining in by R D S[_2_]
We have a Campus Indiana 8, it has only had a few weeks use in total and until last week we have been very lucky with weather. Last week however we spent a week in the lakes and it ****ed down almost every day with some prolonged heavy downpours. I forgave it or letting some water in, or I would have if it wasn't letting it in directly over my face while I was sleeping, a bin bag over the apex...
July 6th 10 12:51 AM
by Nate Lehnert Go to last post
8 655
Camping Gaz bottle weights by Clint Sharp
Probably not looking hard enough but..... I've got two 907 bottles which both weigh around 3.9Kg, I know there should be an empty (tare) weight marked on the bottle somewhere but I can't find it, does anyone know off the top of their head roughly what it should be? I don't want to drive off on holiday and find I can't have my brew after I've put the tent up or, worse, the gas runs out half...
July 2nd 10 09:14 PM
by John Goodwin Go to last post
3 936
Intermediate sized camp chair by Danny Colyer[_3_]
Last year I bought a camp chair for my daughter with a seat height of 30cm. It's perfect for a child who has outgrown the kind of tiny kids' camp chairs that every camping shop seems to stock and isn't yet tall enough to sit comfortably in an adult chair. I'd like to get something similar for my son. Unfortunately it was the last one in the shop, they haven't had any more in and I haven't...
June 30th 10 11:52 PM
by Danny Colyer[_3_] Go to last post
0 428
WANTED : 11mm durawrap tent pole by chris 159
Needs to be at least 59cm long or two shorter ones W.H.Y. ?
June 18th 10 09:22 AM
by chris 159 Go to last post
0 514
Cases for camping table and stove by Tony Brett[_4_]
Hi, We've got a hi-gear 2 ring burner and a Royal camping table, both of which are going strong after 5 years of service but I'm afraid their boxes are not! Can anyone suggest a source for carry bags for these items? Something like a big neoprene zip-up bag (like a giant laptop bag) would be perfect as it would protect the items and not be too bulky or heavy. Thanks,
June 2nd 10 10:25 PM
by Tony Brett[_4_] Go to last post
0 521
Propane camp stove (hob) burns with a yellow flame by Gazza[_3_]
Hello, I have one of those camping stoves which has two burners and a grill. One of the burners and the grill burn with a nice blue (invisible during the day really) flame and the other burner has a big yellow flame. From my school days I guess this is due to the fact that there is not enough air being mixed with the gas. The only trouble is I cannot see any means of making an adjustment to the...
May 27th 10 12:18 PM
by Gazza[_3_] Go to last post
3 4,242
Sedbergh campsite by MP[_4_]
I remember staying on a campsite about a mile west of Sedbergh Cumbria, can anyone tell me if it’s still going, Borrett Farm I think it was called?
May 4th 10 07:41 PM
by MP[_4_] Go to last post
4 725
POIs for Autoroute (et al) by Keith
Can't remember where I saw a request, camping or caravanning, so posting to both: http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/ for a variety of navigation systems. Regards, Keith
April 21st 10 02:37 PM
by Keith Go to last post
0 508
New Forum by Just Cruisin'
Check it out. Join now, become a new member and pass on your knowledge and experiences. http://worldbicycletouring.proboards.com/
April 12th 10 04:19 PM
by alan.holmes Go to last post
1 427
TIME WALK by blacklight[_2_]
We were camping in Australia’s Blue Mountains when the car went on strike. To fill in time we decided to film Time. So we sat on a rock, for 13 hours, and clicked a single frame 1872 times. Run as a film strip it shows Time walking from sunrise into the night. Hope you enjoy that clip at http://www.oz-greetings.com.au/video/preview/76 Greetings – Klaus
March 5th 10 09:07 AM
by Dribbler[_2_] Go to last post
3 527
Campsite E. of Helmsley ? by Mike2
Hi I am looking for a quiet campsite East of Helmsley North Yorkshire. We only need minimal amenities .. tap and a bog for about 10 tents over the Whitsun weekend for a bunch of cavers. The Hutton le Hole one looks fine, but prices from £11 we could do without. Any pointers ?
March 4th 10 11:41 AM
by davidagga Go to last post
9 583
Salamanca by Dave D
We are thinking of making a trip to inland Spain in May and were wondering if anybody here had any experience of the campsites around Salamanca and any sites they could recommend across Spain coming from the Biarritz side of France. I know France well but my knowledge of Spain is limited to the Costa Brava. I shall be towing a caravan. Regards Dave
January 31st 10 10:58 PM
by Mike P[_2_] Go to last post
3 370
More Efficiency,More Benefit,Less Risk,Less Work! by 778
TOP & BEST quality of products, high reputation, excellent services and professionalism are those that we used compete with others. We sincerely wish to cooperate with you and to make mutual benefit! We will be your first choice of suppliers for TOP quality products! please kindly visite our website: http://www.upstrade.com
January 21st 10 09:00 AM
by 778 Go to last post
0 357
Post New Thread