Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Camping Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
tom tom3 whole of uk plus all major roads of europe by Richard[_4_]
£30 if interested purchased for my wife who no longer needs it.
March 15th 05 03:58 PM
by Richard[_4_] Go to last post
0 239
one man tent - which one?? by Mark Taylor
I'm looking for a good quality cheap one man tent. Don't mind which brand and wanting to stay under the £100 mark Any Suggestions??
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 12th 05 08:07 PM
by [news] Go to last post
19 887
Limited Availability On New Descramblers ujGNr317n by Mr. Amazing!!!!!!!!
New XP2500A The World's #1 Digital Satellite Television Receiver Descrambler is Now Available to you!!!!! Order Yours at: http://www.fta9000.3322.org No Monthly Subscription Charges of ANY Sort! No Service Contracts of ANY Sort! No Telephone Connections of ANY Sort!!!! Does NOT use ANY Sort of Satellite Access Card
March 7th 05 05:41 AM
by Mr. Amazing!!!!!!!! Go to last post
0 314
Summer 2005 mimizan Beach Landes Aquitaine camping in The South France by RaphaŽl Donier Camp'Argent 1 avenue foch 64200 Biarritz tel 05 59 24 66 64
Rentals Accomodations in France south west Aquitaine Landes mimizan beach Under a 9 hectares pinewood forest 500 meters near the Atlantic Ocean in Mimizan beach South rentals accomodations Cottages Bungalows Chalets Mobil Homes Tentes trigano Caravaning Camping Camping sites Camping cars Welcome inside The Club marina Restaurant Bar Super Market Pizzeria News paper Gaming room Tennis Swimming...
0 287
Cotswolds by Pedro Gonzales
Can anybody recommend camp sites in the Cotswolds please. We are looking for nice peaceful ones. Thanks
February 27th 05 06:58 PM
by Pedro Gonzales Go to last post
0 281
pro action one man tent by [email protected]
Do Argos still sell them???
February 21st 05 01:52 PM
by Phil Cook Go to last post
3 367
test by Mark Taylor
test
February 20th 05 11:42 PM
by Mark Taylor Go to last post
0 344
Norcenni Girasole, Florence by FF
After years of independant camping in France we've decided to branch out a bit.The Norcenni Girasole is in the Haven catalogue, but we'll prolly book independently. Has anyone been there? Is it half as good as it looks and how's it likely to be in early season? Oh, and anyone been camping by plane?! Thanks! Liz
February 20th 05 09:41 PM
by OG Go to last post
2 371
Low Cost Camping Gear by Gerrard Durkin
Great Prices at this new site with more to come www.gadgets-n-games.co.uk -- Gerry Durkin
February 18th 05 07:19 PM
by RustY© Go to last post
2 364
4 season backpacking tent by Martin Wilson[_2_]
I've heard the Terra Nova Voyager is the one to get, any comments or feedback from owners would be welcome. Where is the cheapest place to buy in the North East or via net or mail.
February 15th 05 09:56 PM
by Dr KC Go to last post
6 744
vango phantom 200 by steph
Hi, I am thinking about buying a Vango phantom 200 tent and was just wondering if anyone out there can tell me what they are like. i have just arrived in the uk and have never had a vango tent before. cheers, steph
February 10th 05 08:08 PM
by Daytona Go to last post
1 997
FA Trailer tent by Mike Cawood, HND BIT
On Ebay http://tinyurl.com/5e7h2 Jamet Canyon 2001 Trailer Tent. Regards Mike.
February 10th 05 10:58 AM
by Mike Cawood, HND BIT Go to last post
0 612
Tent for sale (Outwell - Family Dome XL) by [L.]
Brand new. Sleeps 9. As circumstances changed, we actually never used it. :-( List price 350 GBP, sell for 170 GBP (buyer collects in Hereford or pays p&p) Info and picture on outwell site at http://www.outwell.dk/uk/asp/telt.asp?id=4&m=1
February 9th 05 03:06 PM
by Andy R Go to last post
1 1,255
Source of Elevating roof for Mazda E2200 Van. by Neil Pollicott
Hello, apologies if this is slightly OT for these groups... My Brother has recently purchased himself a Mazda E2200 as a camper conversion project but is having trouble locating a supplier of an elevating roof for it. It seems a few places on google are willing to carry out a conversion, but none seem to sell a 'kit' for DIY installation. Any suggestions on suppliers would be gratefully...
February 8th 05 10:45 AM
by Neil Pollicott Go to last post
0 476
The National Boat Caravan & Outdoor Show by Chris Weston
Is at the NEC in February. £10 a ticket though. (My posts have all been about money this year, what does that tell you :) I've not been to this show before, and was wondering whether anyone here has been, and whether it's worthwhile for the canvas-covered, or is it mainly for the rolling roadblock crew? Cheers -- Chris Weston
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 8th 05 12:28 AM
by Neil Go to last post
11 712
Cornwall Beachside Campsite Recommendations by OceanTragic
Can anyone recommend campsites in Cornwall that are within walking distance of a surfing beach? I've stayed at Valley in Polzeath but it could do with an upgrade in the clubhouse and shower area. Some facilities for the kids would be nice but I'm not too bothered.
February 7th 05 11:40 AM
by Andy Vines Go to last post
6 398
Vango Force Ten Assault For Sale Ebay by Another group member
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5163598370&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT --
February 7th 05 09:28 AM
by Another group member Go to last post
0 416
Carefree of Colorado by Tony Smith
Dear RV Consumer I am writing today as I was terminated from Carefree of Colorado on January 31, 2005 for allegedly "destroying company property." What this means is that I tore up an order that I thought was a duplicate. The management has said this was destruction of property but this couldn't be further from the truth.
February 1st 05 11:31 AM
by Tony Smith Go to last post
0 324
Campsite prices by Chris Weston
I was wondering what you guys would consider to be reasonable prices for various types of camp site. I've only had one summer at it, and I've tended towards the bigger sites, but I'm finding they cost up to £15 a night for a small tent pitch. Now, call me Parsimonious Pete if you like, but that seems a bit pricey to me. I may be a fair-weather car-camper, but all I want is a bit of grass and a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 1st 05 09:17 AM
by Keith Richardson[_2_] Go to last post
18 927
Tent Query by Graham[_2_]
Any one here have the Argos 6 man Pro Action Tundra tent ?? It's 1/2 price at the moment, and may go get one if it's decent. Graham
January 31st 05 11:33 PM
by Graham[_2_] Go to last post
5 447
Post New Thread