Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Caravanning Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Movers by T.R.
Help Iv'e got a Truma mover worked brilliant till today, brought my van back to where I store it dead as a Dodo.Van battery is fully charged remote light works ok,any suggestions.Going to phone the fitters tomorrow see what they come up with.Bit of a bummer whaen I got back to store it, only use it to get in between other caravans,just saves thrutching about. Thanks for any help.T.R.
October 29th 06 10:08 PM
by [email protected] home Go to last post
6 478
venus water pump switch by dave
is the anyone can tell me how to remove the panel switch that controlls the water pump the caravan is a lunar venus 1995
October 29th 06 05:39 PM
by dave Go to last post
0 302
lunar electic pump switch by dave
can any one tell me how to change the panel switch for the water pump the caravan is a venus the year is 1995
October 29th 06 05:33 PM
by dave Go to last post
0 261
Don't forget to adjust your clocks!! by Ludwig Van Beethoven
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:51:41 +0100, Mavis Barne wrote: Remember, they go forward one hour tonight. Are you sure it isn't an hour and a half this year? I'm sure I heard somewhere it was something to do re-balancing the earth's orbit around Uranus. Or maybe it was that you were just talking out of yours.
October 28th 06 05:25 PM
by Ludwig Van Beethoven Go to last post
0 248
Don't forget to adjust your clocks!! by Dougal
Mavis Barne wrote: Don't bite!.
October 28th 06 05:00 PM
by Dougal Go to last post
0 356
Carver gas water heater by Jim
On one of the stands at the NEC, an exhibitor was showing a successor to the Carver Gas Water Heater. Unfortunately I have lost the brochure and can't remember the name. Can anyone help? Many thanks Jim
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 28th 06 03:20 PM
by [email protected] home Go to last post
15 720
Plug In Systems control Pad by Graham B
Hi I have recentl bought a used caravan that has a control pad with Plug In Systems written on it. It has numbers 1 to 0 plus the folowing buttons on the 3rd row, EXT, NEW, TST, MEM, CLR. Do anyone know what this unit is for and also any instructions? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 26th 06 09:40 PM
by hugh Go to last post
12 3,106
Caravan Insurance Explained Article - including tips for how to choose coverage by supasava
http://insurancetravelguide.com/travel-insurance/holiday_caravan_insurance.html Description from digg.com: Most people find it hard to choose Caravan Insurance Cover. This concise article explains what to look for in caravan cover (such as European coverage, caravan recovery, and how much public liability one needs). It also outlines simple tips to reduce your caravan insurance premiums.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 26th 06 09:33 PM
by hugh Go to last post
39 1,392
Adria Adiva by Budgie
Any comments on the 2006 Adria Adiva? We quite like the layout of a 530LT for 12999 including awning and underfloor heat option. The alternative is probably the Swift Challenger 530 for 1000 more (by the time p/ex is taken into account). -- Budgie NB Reply to newsgroup. Email address will get you nowhere.
October 26th 06 04:26 PM
by Jim Go to last post
3 374
New Van by Gadgetman
Just bought a new van at the show at the NEC. My first visit to a big show although I did visit the one at Malvern couple of weeks ago. Purchased a Bailey Pagaent Provence. Seemed to be a very popular van as always had to queue to look inside more so than others. This seemed to be the only van to tick all my boxes and at the right price. Just need to sell my Sterling Europa 520 NT now. Where...
October 26th 06 12:45 PM
by Liz Hall Go to last post
9 467
Awning Cleaning by REDSKINS
Our Awning is now 5 years old and gets errected normally around May time and doesnt come down again untill end of October, its looking a little Dirty now. Can anyone Recomend anywhere that you can take it to be proffesionally cleaned? thanks Lee
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 26th 06 07:20 AM
by Budgie Go to last post
18 895
Landi & Gyr Chronogyr Rev10 by Graham B
Hi all I have recently brought a used caravan that has a Landis & Gyr Chronogyr Rev 10 unit fitted by the switches for the lights. Could anyone please tell me what this unit is for and whether there are any instructions available. Thanks Graham
October 25th 06 09:29 PM
by Dougal Go to last post
3 4,029
Plug In Systems control Pad by Graham B
Hi I have recently bought a used caravan that has a control pad with 'Plug In Systems' written on it. It has numbers 1 to 0 on 2 rows plus the following buttons on the 3rd row, EXT, NEW, TST, MEM, CLR. Do anyone know what this unit is for and also any instructions? Thanks
October 25th 06 08:53 PM
by Graham B Go to last post
0 334
NEC Europa 540 by Mogs
Any comments? We really like the look and feel of the Europa 540 Just been offered a new Europa 540, Montana Derma Awning, Aquaroll, Wastemaster, Gas reg, waste hose, step, Winder, Mains lead, battery and Truma Mover for 13,500 on the road. Do you think that's a good price? Would be very grateful for your feed-back Best wishes John & Michelle
October 25th 06 12:13 AM
by Mogs Go to last post
6 484
Carver 3600STC hot air blow system not blowing hot by Graham B
I have a caravan with a Carver 3600STC hot air blow system fitted being controlled by a Carver Fanmaster controller/thermostat. The unit worked completly fine then one day it stopped blowing heat. We had been operating the unit on electricity and the fan still runs on cold. Does the unit have any trip or fuses that may have blown? Inside the adjacent cupboard there is a brown box (same...
October 24th 06 08:38 AM
by Geoff Lane Go to last post
9 6,826
Newbie-Thetford cassette warning by Chris J Dixon
Aiden wrote: While travelling We did leave the flush tank on cassetee toilet partially full with no apparent problems - but now we read in the instructions that we must always empty the flush before travel as it may damage the caravan. Can anyone please explain - very wasteful of precious water, and time for that matter, to keep emptying each time we move - why this is necessary...
October 24th 06 06:39 AM
by Jim Go to last post
9 551
Source for BBQ ? by [email protected]
Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help ? I am looking for a caravan friendly (i.e. one which can be broken down and rebuilt) small round barbeque. I got one from B&Q in 2001, and it cost 8.99. Sadly it's now almost had it. It's assembled by sliding the legs (which are "U" ended tubes of steel) into the firebowl. Therefore it's easy to carry broken down. Trouble is, looking round B&Q, Woolworth,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 23rd 06 08:59 PM
by The Doctor's Apprentice Go to last post
12 771
Breakaway cable by Geo
Ok, just come back from a weekend away and done something stupid, that I nearly do everytime I unhitch, drove off with the breakaway cable still attached. This has bent the clip on the cable, looks like it's designed to deform like this, can I just bend it back or does the cable need to be replaced ? It has also damaged the front of the A-frame, a small tab of the frame has been bent forward and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 23rd 06 08:29 PM
by The Doctor's Apprentice Go to last post
87 3,806
Towing mirrors at Lidl by Mary Fisher
At Lidl 30 October - next Monday Towing Mirror Set Set of 2 caravan mirrors. No tools required, easy to attach with hook and tension straps. Extra light and vibration-free. Price 9.99 per set. Was 17.99 last year. See them on www.lidl.co.uk
October 23rd 06 05:02 PM
by Liz Hall Go to last post
3 752
Shocked to find this on return by Motorsport Man - Bar.org.uk
The owner of this caravan was shocked to find this on his return.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQawyjb3Y5Q -- Regards, www.Bar.org.uk
October 22nd 06 01:24 PM
by Motorsport Man - Bar.org.uk Go to last post
0 438
Post New Thread

Display Options
Showing threads 2001 to 2020 of 8430