Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Caravanning Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Need info re French supermarkets by bowtiejim
Depends upon the area. If you are in a heavy tourist area then even the hypermarkets are open. For instance the big one in Frejus opens on a Sunday during the season and the intermediate one in Brevins-les-pins. I would expect that some around Nice are open, but are less likely to be so as you go inland.
July 4th 03 03:52 AM
by bowtiejim Go to last post
0 534
Attention motohome owners!! by Travec the Dacian
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:17:44 +0000 (UTC), "Eric Clarke" wrote: Hi, I use that red/white stripey stuff that the council use to surround road works and peg it out and that way you always park in the same spot re levelling the fridge. I also have a small board saying CAMPER X123 XXX or whatever and have had no proplems. Eric
July 4th 03 02:54 AM
by Travec the Dacian Go to last post
0 569
Replies to posts by pork
"Paul Saunders" wrote in message ... It would be nice if people would have a little courtesy to say 'thanks' when they ask for help on a particular subject. I've replied to 3 posts in the last couple of weeks and only 1 had the courtesy to reply and say thanks. Is it too much to ask or am I being a bit over...
July 4th 03 12:52 AM
by Paul Saunders Go to last post
1 611
Vanmaster Caravans by
Have a looky here http://www.vanmaster.co.uk should give you some idea ok. Regards -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
July 4th 03 12:08 AM
by Go to last post
0 784
What is a swashplate ?? by Peter Milnes
"J L Williams" wrote in message ... : The message : from "Peter Milnes" contains these words: : : A Swash Plate is the basis for a variable delivery hydraulic pump and : a variable : power hydraulic motor. Standard-Triumph produced an experimental four...
July 3rd 03 11:59 PM
by Peter Milnes Go to last post
0 621
Cruise control and towing. by Harry Bloomfield
In article , says... | It will tow quite happily on the French autoroutes at 60 - 65 mph with the | cruise control set and as others have said it will only disengage when it | cannot keep going up hill at the set speed without a gear change. It will | disengage once the speed has dropped by 5 - 7 mph. On less steep hills it |...
July 3rd 03 11:48 PM
by Harry Bloomfield Go to last post
0 707
Replies to posts by J L Williams
The message from "Robin" contains these words: I agree with everyone & myself try to thank people who have helped me. Robin (also Milton Keynes) I think that most would agree with these sentiments. I try to make a point of saying thanks as replies are received. But, when there has been a topic (like my tyre question) that...
July 3rd 03 11:40 PM
by J L Williams Go to last post
0 672
No Kids... by Simon Hawthorne
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:00:03 +0100, Simon Hawthorne wrote: expect someone with your attitude Oops - sorry again - I didn't mean it to sound so personal.... Simon
July 3rd 03 11:15 PM
by Simon Hawthorne Go to last post
0 627
Theft of New Caravan by a wizard
"Gazz" wrote in message ... "Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message ... In article , says... | On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:21:49 +0100, "a wizard"...
July 3rd 03 10:13 PM
by a wizard Go to last post
0 636
Replies to posts by T i m
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:46:06 +0100, "Paul Saunders" wrote: It would be nice if people would have a little courtesy to say 'thanks' when they ask for help on a particular subject. It's nice but I'm not sure it should be *expected* as such on a newgroup Paul? I've replied to 3 posts in the last couple of weeks and only 1 had the
July 3rd 03 07:53 PM
by T i m Go to last post
0 593
Post New Thread