Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Caravanning Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Installing battery, transformer& charger in Hobby by Harry Bloomfield[_2_]
Gerard submitted this idea : If during the night mains fails, you may not even notice! The fridge will be the limiting factor when running of the battery. This set-up is quite common in marine environments. Hope this helps..... Gerard.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 30th 14 07:01 PM
by Harry Bloomfield[_2_] Go to last post
14 1,742
Battery Charging by Who, me?
I have two options.. the first is to leave the battery in the van, fully connected ready for off and to connect it up to the mains socket in the garage leaving it permanently connected or to take the battery out of the van and use a separate charger in the garage. Any views from anyone on the better of the two options?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 26th 14 08:32 PM
by Who, me? Go to last post
18 1,427
Discount code by Woody[_4_]
It has been widely publicised that there is a ferry discount code - this time it is ENEC13 - which comes live at the time of the NEC Caravan Show in November and usually expires at or around the date of the GMEX show. I have seen that the code expires end January, but GMEX starts tomorrow until Sunday. Does anyone know until what date the code is valid?
January 22nd 14 04:38 PM
by Woody[_4_] Go to last post
0 865
Gas and pipes / hose by rogermorse
Hello! I have a coffee roaster that uses gas as heating element. It is from japan, and in japan it was connected to a normal gas tank (barbecue style) and a hose. I didn't look too closely, but I was sure I would have been able to do the same setup in Europe (maybe connect it to the same tank I use for the barbecue). But I could not manage to. This coffee roaster has a pipe with holes where...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 21st 14 12:28 PM
by Woody[_4_] Go to last post
11 1,570
master/12volt switch by gerard100
hi what is a master/12volt switch on a compass corona 2002 5berth for?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 18th 14 07:51 PM
by gerard100 Go to last post
20 1,816
gas smell by gerard100
hi i have a gas smell in my caravan, much is it to test
January 7th 14 12:39 PM
by gerard100 Go to last post
4 943
Sign the petition "Force EU to abandon MOT's for Caravans." by John B[_3_]
Dear Friends, I just signed the petition "Force EU to abandon MOT's for Caravans." and wanted to ask if you could add your name too. This campaign means a lot to me and the more support we can get behind it, the better chance we have of succeeding. You can read more and sign the petition he https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/force-eu-to-abandon-mot-s-for-caravans
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 5th 14 09:24 PM
by bert Go to last post
15 1,578
truma 3002 by gerard100
hi i have a truma 3002, it works from heater but doesnt blow out heat under seats
December 25th 13 10:32 AM
by gerard100 Go to last post
2 782
compas corona 505 by gerard100
does any one have a compas corona 505 2002 i bought one 2 weeks ago and i need some help on it
December 20th 13 10:33 AM
by Dougal Go to last post
1 806
Alternatives to Caravan Talk forum. by David[_15_]
Hi Are there any? Regards David
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 3rd 13 10:27 PM
by bert Go to last post
23 2,505
European campsites by Keith[_5_]
Archie has updated his databases of POIs at: http://www.archiescampings.eu/eng1/ Now has almost 31,000 sites.
October 30th 13 02:04 PM
by Keith[_5_] Go to last post
0 678
E-Petition on Caravan Build Quaulity. by David[_15_]
You might like to read and sign this. http://epetitions.di...petitions/56098 Regards David
October 25th 13 08:27 PM
by bert Go to last post
6 766
Micro Switch by ag.richards
Need a new Micro Switch for a Comet tap anybody know a supplier in the Manchester area any replies many THX T.R.
October 21st 13 09:42 PM
by Harry Bloomfield[_2_] Go to last post
3 499
over weight !! by missbusybusy
Hi All due to its weight is a caravan mover more beneficial than not ? as we have been to the weigh bridge and need to shed some weight ! your opinions thank you carol
October 20th 13 11:29 PM
by Hilary[_5_] Go to last post
7 602
stellar vanity unit by yaesu
Hi, we have a 2011 stellar and the bathroom tap has become loose. The only way I can see to get at the fixing is to remove the back plate complete with the tip up sink. Has anyone done this and if so what is the best way to proceed please? Thanks in anticipation! Regards yaesu
October 20th 13 03:04 PM
by Harry Bloomfield[_2_] Go to last post
1 456
Fixed bed... by news.virginmedia.com[_2_]
Any suggestion for an upgrade from havin to mess around with the seats each night, to a fixed bedroom 'van...??? T&T, bout 5k is cost TIA...
October 16th 13 04:14 PM
by Tom[_12_] Go to last post
5 508
What size battery fits..... by [email protected]
My Bailey 450/2 97 is away in storage and i need to buy a large leisure battery for it..maybe a Numax. I am hoping that someone has such a van and can tell me the size of the battery compartment. From memeory it seemed quite small and i need all the power i can get as going basic. Tks for any info.
October 8th 13 07:04 PM
by Woody[_4_] Go to last post
1 572
Question for users of Avtex TVs - hopefully! by Neil
Hi, Still watching this groups after all these years, and hoping that there is still a useful readership. So, heres the thing! The old caravan TV screen gave up and I have replaced it with an Avtex L236DRS - megabucks! After teething troubles, most of which(not all) are sorted, I am having a problem with the use of the USB to read pictures(.jpg files)
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 26th 13 04:09 AM
by Neil Go to last post
19 2,657
Caravan Battery problem by T.R.
Battery won't charge up in caravan.Charged the battery on an ordinary charger at home then put battery back in van and it seemed to decharge till flat.Took out battery and tried to charge it at home again blew charger fuse.Any Ideas please it's driving me NUTS T.R.
September 22nd 13 10:08 PM
by Toby Arthur Hamish Go to last post
4 961
work under warnity by [email protected]
i Purchised my Eldis crusader in 2011 from white arches while on holiday i found water coming in around my door i took it back to White Arches they said they would make a Clame fora new door that was 2nd of October and it is 8 weeks i am still no wiser when i am going to get my Caravan back i do not think i will be using this company more
September 20th 13 09:26 PM
by bert Go to last post
8 710
Post New Thread