Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Motor Caravans Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Truma troubles by Les Rose
I have not ben able to use my Hymer for 3 months because of parts shortages for the gas heater. First the PCB failed, then after waiting several weeks to get a new one the combustion fan was also found to have failed and I'm facing a further 3 weeks for that. Does anyone know of a Truma agent worth trying for this part (number 34000-55000)? There are none in stock at Truma UK.
July 4th 03 08:40 AM
by Les Rose Go to last post
0 571
another test - definitely ignore this time by Mike Williams
Okay. Mike
July 4th 03 08:38 AM
by Mike Williams Go to last post
0 497
Considering a motorhome - comments needed!! by Andy R
"AC" wrote in message ... In article , Andy R writes The other main attraction is that a restrictive covenant in our property deeds restricts from 'parking a caravan or boat with or without trailer' on our property. No mention is made of not being...
July 3rd 03 10:30 AM
by Andy R Go to last post
0 513
Motorcaravan with a height restriction by T P
Chris wrote: I am considering making first purchase of a small van with elevating roof. As I wish to garage the vehicle at home when not in use, this gives me a height limit of 2m. Up until now I have only found Bilbos with their VW range and Murvi with their VW and Merc Vito ranges. Also consider Reimo and Westfalia, the latter in left hand drive only.
July 3rd 03 03:08 AM
by T P Go to last post
0 503
Missing Nomads by T P
"JanF" wrote: Did we pick a route that is not popular with Brit campers or are people not travelling this year???? My idea of a nightmare is going to another country and finding it swarming with the people I had really wanted to leave behind. I'd love to know which route you took, but ...
July 3rd 03 01:59 AM
by T P Go to last post
0 580
Post New Thread