caravan storage

Old July 2nd 06, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
rk

Default caravan storage

Hi all
Does anyone know of anywhere that does caravan storage near to Dagenham or
the surrounding area's.?
As it is becoming more difficult to get the caravan on the front of my house
now after being away in it due to the amount of cars parking now
many thanks
regards
Ron

Old July 3rd 06, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Remus

"rk" wrote in message ...
Hi all
Does anyone know of anywhere that does caravan storage near to Dagenham or
the surrounding area's.?

There is a place near Laindon. It's an open-air 'field' where hundreds of caravans are stored. They have a security guard on the entrance.
To get there. Head for Southend on the A127, just before the Laindon turnoff there's one marked to the 'Research and Engineering Centre' take that one and turn right (over the A127) and head towards Dunton Hall. I think the site is near the Hall. Next to the storage area is a 'village' of small retirement homes, find the reception building and enquire there about availability. I'm sorry I can't give more accurate details but it's seven years since we last stored our caravan there and we have had no need to revisit the area since.

Old July 3rd 06, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Remus

Further to my earlier message, I think the whole complex is called Dunton Park.
Old July 3rd 06, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Remus

Old July 3rd 06, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Remus