Caravaning Community Site

Old July 2nd 06, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Johnny

Default Caravaning Community Site

Seems someone has finally decided to do something with
www.CaravanForums.com

The site appears to be under construction however there are a couple of

forums that are live.

Old July 2nd 06, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Johnny" wrote in message

Seems someone has finally decided to do something with
www.CaravanForums.com

The site appears to be under construction however there are a couple of

forums that are live.

What's the point, when people are using my caravanning forums, recieving
around 3000 unique visits a month.
--
John
GMails - The Caravan & Camping bit of the web

Old July 3rd 06, 07:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"John & Lisa" wrote in message
"Johnny" wrote in message

Seems someone has finally decided to do something with
www.CaravanForums.com

The site appears to be under construction however there are a couple of

forums that are live.

What's the point, when people are using my caravanning forums, recieving
around 3000 unique visits a month.

Which is why your on this forum then i guess!

Old July 3rd 06, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ludwig Van Beethoven

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 21:41:58 GMT, "John & Lisa"
wrote:

What's the point, when people are using my caravanning forums, recieving
around 3000 unique visits a month.

What arrogance!
No wonder you get most people's backs up. When you first started
posting here your input was welcome but these days you just seem to
stir things up mainly to promote your forum.

....Ludwig