CADAC and plumbed in Barbecue Point

Old July 4th 06, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Magick Pyggie

Default CADAC and plumbed in Barbecue Point

I had a barbecue point plumbed in during the last service, and whilst I
provided a butane tank to fit it to, they fitted it to the Propane
point, beautiful job, but I'm sure that the CADAC I bought, a couple of
years ago was butane only and that there had been problems using them
with propane. Its a great barbecue, does the food wonderfully, but I
don't want to buy a new one if I don't have to, any comments or ideas?

MP

Old July 4th 06, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"Magick Pyggie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a barbecue point plumbed in during the last service, and whilst I
provided a butane tank to fit it to, they fitted it to the Propane
point, beautiful job, but I'm sure that the CADAC I bought, a couple of
years ago was butane only and that there had been problems using them
with propane. Its a great barbecue, does the food wonderfully, but I
don't want to buy a new one if I don't have to, any comments or ideas?

MP

Most cadacs work on either, it depends on what regulator pressure you have.
Does you van have the regulator fitted, or is it on the bottle?

Cheers

Old July 5th 06, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Magick Pyggie

[email protected] home wrote:
"Magick Pyggie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a barbecue point plumbed in during the last service, and whilst I
provided a butane tank to fit it to, they fitted it to the Propane
point, beautiful job, but I'm sure that the CADAC I bought, a couple of
years ago was butane only and that there had been problems using them
with propane. Its a great barbecue, does the food wonderfully, but I
don't want to buy a new one if I don't have to, any comments or ideas?

MP

Most cadacs work on either, it depends on what regulator pressure you have.
Does you van have the regulator fitted, or is it on the bottle?

Cheers

Sorry guys, RTFM and the unit I have uses Butane or Propane.

Muppetry Certificate applied for, many thanks to Dave and Iain.

Best regards

MP