Cromer

Old July 4th 06, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Default Cromer

We are looking for a nice site down Cromer way if anyone can recommend one.
It has to be reasonable so a CL might do, our friends are retired and can no
longer afford the CC site fees so we are going to try some private or CL's
this year with the view to coming out of the CC as last year we found better
sites in Yorkshire non CC. A pub with orchard at the back would be ideal,
that sort of thing.
Liz

Old July 4th 06, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:09:52 +0100, "Liz Hall"
wrote:

We are looking for a nice site down Cromer way if anyone can recommend one.
It has to be reasonable so a CL might do, our friends are retired and can no
longer afford the CC site fees so we are going to try some private or CL's
this year with the view to coming out of the CC as last year we found better
sites in Yorkshire non CC. A pub with orchard at the back would be ideal,
that sort of thing.
Liz

I can recommend a bare field site that has only waste disposal and a
tap, it's at the top end of a large field that is used once a week by
the locals for a childrens sports evening.You get sea views as well.
The site is within 200yds flat walk of the beach and there is a shop
around the corner that sells eveything that we wanted whilst we were
away. Pubs in the village and a superb chipshop. Can be found under
Mundesley in the CC book and the address is Buttercup meadow. Our
first impression on arriving was what have we come to, but it rapidly
got onto our we shall be revisiting this site again list

As to coming out of the CC or even the CCC this should make it so that
you should be unable to use either clubs network of CL's as it is
against the legal framework that they are established under. The
Certification that these sites hold is only valid if they take 5 or
less vans and take only members of the club which cetifies them.

Bill Lord

Old July 7th 06, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dudley

Liz Hall wrote:
We are looking for a nice site down Cromer way if anyone can recommend one.
It has to be reasonable so a CL might do, our friends are retired and can no
longer afford the CC site fees so we are going to try some private or CL's
this year with the view to coming out of the CC as last year we found better
sites in Yorkshire non CC. A pub with orchard at the back would be ideal,
that sort of thing.
Liz

not quite what you were looking for but the best site I know of in the
area is Manor Farm at East Runton - reasonably priced, spacious, clean,
modern toilet/shower blocks, level caravan pitches and walking distance
of Cromer (via farm track that comes out close to the railway station).

regards

Dudley