Caravan Door Perm. Locked

Old July 7th 06, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

Default Caravan Door Perm. Locked

Ok caravan door is locked and neither key will open it.

So what is the easiest way to get the lock off/open without doing any
damage?

and

about how much is a new door lock ?

Richard

Old July 7th 06, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

Richard wrote:
Ok caravan door is locked and neither key will open it.

So what is the easiest way to get the lock off/open without doing any
damage?

and

about how much is a new door lock ?

Richard

First of all check for silly things ...

The inside handle on my door has twice got caught up with the window
blind causing the sort of problem that you describe. I managed to
separate them by shaking the caravan.

Hoping that your problem is equally easily solved.

Old July 7th 06, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BILL

"Dougal" DougalAThiskennel.free-online.co.uk wrote in message
Richard wrote:
Ok caravan door is locked and neither key will open it.

So what is the easiest way to get the lock off/open without doing any
damage?

and

about how much is a new door lock ?

Richard

First of all check for silly things ...

The inside handle on my door has twice got caught up with the window blind
causing the sort of problem that you describe. I managed to separate them
by shaking the caravan.

Hoping that your problem is equally easily solved.

Not sure i should say this but it happend to me many moons ago and i managed
to get a window open by pushing the catches up with a kitchen spatula it
took less than a minute.I,ve just had a look at my newer caravan and the
catches seem to be the same type, so much for progress.

Old July 8th 06, 06:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Crikey !!!! are you inside or out ? ;-)

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old July 8th 06, 06:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Crikey !!!! are you inside or out ? ;-)

Old July 8th 06, 06:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Crikey !!!! are you inside or out ? ;-)