Wastemaster Vs Wastehog?

Old July 9th 06, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jeff

Default Wastemaster Vs Wastehog?

Any recommendations?

The wastehog appears to have a greater capacity and is ~10 cheaper at my
local dealer.
The only concern I had was about the strength of the carrying platform -
wouldn't want it to drop a full Thetford from that height!

Finally, any recommendations for best price - online or in the NW (England).

Thanks
Jeff

Old July 9th 06, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Jeff" wrote in message
Any recommendations?

The wastehog appears to have a greater capacity and is ~10 cheaper at my local
dealer.
The only concern I had was about the strength of the carrying platform -
wouldn't want it to drop a full Thetford from that height!

Finally, any recommendations for best price - online or in the NW (England).

Thanks
Jeff

There's a place in Preston on the Docks ( Riversway ) I was in there a couple of
weeks ago and their prices seem favourable

I was at another dealer yesterday ( on the A590 near Ulverston ) , looking for a
new bike rack and stabilizer , their prices where even dearer than Read's at
Blackburn and they're TOO expensive , just expensive

Don't know anything about the waste Hog tho'

Regards

DieSea

Old July 9th 06, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"DieSea" wrote in message

Don't know anything about the waste Hog tho'

Regards

DieSea

What then was the point of your post?
--
John
GMails - The Caravan & Camping bit of the web