Satellite finder programme

Old July 9th 06, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Furry Fred

Default Satellite finder programme

Can anyone point me towards a programme which will give me the settings
to use for my dish at various lattitides and longitudes?

The one I used to use does not appear to be where I originally found it
- and I have just had to redo my disk!
--
Furry Fred - .. a very, very handsome, polite and generous gentleman,
who is extremely talented in so many fields and, oh, so modest

Old July 9th 06, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Furry Fred" wrote in message
Can anyone point me towards a programme which will give me the settings to
use for my dish at various lattitides and longitudes?

The one I used to use does not appear to be where I originally found it -
and I have just had to redo my disk!
--
Furry Fred - .. a very, very handsome, polite and generous gentleman, who
is extremely talented in so many fields and, oh, so modest

Is this what you require?
http://www.smw.se/FreeSoftware.htm

Please reply to News Group

Old July 9th 06, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Furry Fred

Thank you David.
How did you know it was the very programme I had previously used?