28th Annual Devon Coastal Run

Old July 9th 06, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
John & Lisa

Default 28th Annual Devon Coastal Run

For those visiting Devon in mid July...

Around 300 vehicles from the 1900 to the 1960's will be taking part in this
event. You will find vintage, veteran and classic cars, together with buses,
military vehicles and motorcycles.

The event will be at Teignmouth sea front on the morning of 16th July 2006,
moving on to Mill Marsh park in the afternoon.

For more details telephone: (01626) 832912

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=554#post554

--
John
GMails - The Caravan & Camping bit of the web

Old July 9th 06, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ToxOgrady

"John & Lisa" wrote in message
For those visiting Devon in mid July...

Around 300 vehicles from the 1900 to the 1960's will be taking part in
this
event. You will find vintage, veteran and classic cars, together with
buses,
military vehicles and motorcycles.

The event will be at Teignmouth sea front on the morning of 16th July
2006,
moving on to Mill Marsh park in the afternoon.

For more details telephone: (01626) 832912

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=554#post554

--
John
GMails - The Caravan & Camping bit of the web
www.gmails.co.uk/forums

I'm just about to put you on my blocked sender list anyway, but will make
the point that the above post has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with caravans or
camping and should ONLY be sent to alt.cars.classic.

Old July 9th 06, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"ToxOgrady" wrote in message

"I'm just about to put you on my blocked sender list anyway, but will make
the point that the above post has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with caravans

or
camping.."

------

In the year 2000, UK residents made 6.6 million trips to Devon.
I think there are a few caravanners that would like to know what is
happening in Devon at the busiest time of the year.
If you don't, well simply use your killfile. PLEASE do put me on your
blocking list.

Old July 11th 06, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.cars.classic
Ludwig Van Beethoven

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 21:35:27 GMT, "John & Lisa"
wrote:

For those visiting Devon in mid July...

Around 300 vehicles from the 1900 to the 1960's will be taking part in this
event. You will find vintage, veteran and classic cars, together with buses,
military vehicles and motorcycles.

The event will be at Teignmouth sea front on the morning of 16th July 2006,
moving on to Mill Marsh park in the afternoon.

For more details telephone: (01626) 832912

You missed the last line from the Caravan Club article which went on
to say the nearest club site was at Stover.

....Ludwig