Model query

Old July 10th 06, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve

Default Model query

Hi
When we were down in Somerset last year we called in to Highbridge caravans
to see what was on offer. We were really taken with the 2 berth Bessacarrs
but our Rav4 wouldn't be able heavy enough to tow them. One of the staff
that was working around the caravans told us there was another caravan that
was very similar to the Bessacarr in design and layout but were a lot
lighter. We checked a couple out and found they had the dark wood trim,
skylight and layout but we've forgotten the name
Anyone help?

TIA
Steve

Old July 14th 06, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"Steve" swr1953(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk wrote in message
Hi
When we were down in Somerset last year we called in to Highbridge
caravans to see what was on offer. We were really taken with the 2 berth
Bessacarrs but our Rav4 wouldn't be able heavy enough to tow them. One of
the staff that was working around the caravans told us there was another
caravan that was very similar to the Bessacarr in design and layout but
were a lot lighter. We checked a couple out and found they had the dark
wood trim, skylight and layout but we've forgotten the name
Anyone help?

TIA
Steve

As Bessacarr is part of the Swift Group, some, although not all, layouts
will be similar to any of the Swift group products. Which model were you
looking at?

Cheers