Todays Posts on Gspam

Old July 10th 06, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

Default Todays Posts on Gspam

After several days of no new entries all of today's post have been
copied by myself or from Usenet (including the replies). A recent
addition to Board News is several pages of links.

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showthread.php4?t=212

which all lead to other forums members.
Old July 10th 06, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"John & Lisa" wrote in message

After several days of no new entries all of today's post have been
copied by myself or from Usenet (including the replies). A recent
addition to Board News is several pages of links.

http://www.gmails.co.uk/forums/showthread.php4?t=212

which all lead to other forums members.

-----------------

Hhmmmm, let me think.
Something about the above posts tells me I didn't write it. I wonder what it
can be.
--
John
GMails - The Caravan & Camping bit of the web

Old July 10th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Hhmmmm, let me think.
Something about the above posts tells me I didn't write it. I wonder what
it
can be.
--
John
GMails - The Caravan & Camping bit of the web
www.gmails.co.uk/forums

I did wonder why you should be posting it.

Nobody has ever answered my questions satisfactorily.

Mary

Old July 10th 06, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff

It's mildly pathetic that once again today J & L should see the need to
change their email address. In the real world, we would be quite rightly
suspicious of someone who changed their address so frequently. So the
challenge is laid down to you J & L, in this eworld, on your gmails, adopt,
and stick to one email address from now on. Bet you won't!
Geoff
t...

Old July 10th 06, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ToxOgrady

"Geoff" wrote in message
It's mildly pathetic that once again today J & L should see the need to
change their email address. In the real world, we would be quite rightly
suspicious of someone who changed their address so frequently. So the
challenge is laid down to you J & L, in this eworld, on your gmails,
adopt, and stick to one email address from now on. Bet you won't!
Geoff

LOL ! When I initially saw this OP I thought J&L were going out of their way
to wind me up one day after I'd blocked them. Surely this is somebody else
actually tacking the mickey out of them ????

Geoff, The clue is in the title of the post. But I'm glad you appear to hold
the same opinion as I regarding J&L.

Old July 11th 06, 02:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Geoff" wrote in message

It's mildly pathetic that once again today J & L should see the need to
change their email address. In the real world, we would be quite rightly
suspicious of someone who changed their address so frequently. So the
challenge is laid down to you J & L, in this eworld, on your gmails,

adopt,
and stick to one email address from now on. Bet you won't!
Geoff

--------

Need to get your facts right Geoff.