eurotunnel

Old July 12th 06, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Maurice

Default eurotunnel

I am sure this has been asked many times so sorry but what do I need to do
about taking gas across in my campervan?

I read that one needs a gauge and yet my local caravan stockists only have
those which indicate low levels.

It says that bottles must only be 85% full.

I would appreciate any advice experience on offer.

Maurice

Old July 12th 06, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Me

"Maurice" wrote in message
I am sure this has been asked many times so sorry but what do I need to do
about taking gas across in my campervan?

I read that one needs a gauge and yet my local caravan stockists only have
those which indicate low levels.

Dont know where you read this, but its wrong, NO Gauge needed

It says that bottles must only be 85% full.

When you buy a FULL bottle, it is only about 80% full to allow for expansion
on hot days, so dont worry about that one

The gas Bottle/s must be Secure and TURNED OFF, Euro tunnel WILL check your
bottles.
Vehicles with gas are always loaded last, because of the fire risk.

Old July 12th 06, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Me" wrote in message

Vehicles with gas are always loaded last, because of the fire risk.

What fire risk?
--
John
GMails - The Caravan & Camping bit of the web

Old July 12th 06, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Simpsons

GORDON BENNET------The risk of exploding gas bottles in the event of a fire!