Help Please to find a product

Old July 14th 06, 07:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Help Please to find a product

Hi all I have been trying to find a product in the UK like the one in these
pics. I have tried on two occasiones so far and something has gone wrong.
Wrong Ebay postage charge quoted in UK, and 6 weeks shipping from USA I need
one within 4 weeks anyone know of one for sale in the UK. It's a roll up
wooden bathmat I think it would be ideal for shower blocks on site. I hate
wet floors in changing rooms I use a small foam mat at the moment but would
like one of these

http://www.sendpix.com/albums/06071400/r17uj4b3mb/

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old July 14th 06, 07:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi all I have been trying to find a product in the UK like the one in
these pics. I have tried on two occasiones so far and something has gone
wrong. Wrong Ebay postage charge quoted in UK, and 6 weeks shipping from
USA I need one within 4 weeks anyone know of one for sale in the UK. It's
a roll up wooden bathmat I think it would be ideal for shower blocks on
site. I hate wet floors in changing rooms I use a small foam mat at the
moment but would like one of these

http://www.sendpix.com/albums/06071400/r17uj4b3mb/

Wot about using flip flops, a lot easier to carry.

Rgds

Andy R

Old July 14th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:43:20 +0100, "Andy R" wrote:

|"Tinkapace" wrote in message
. co.uk...
| Hi all I have been trying to find a product in the UK like the one in
| these pics. I have tried on two occasiones so far and something has gone
| wrong. Wrong Ebay postage charge quoted in UK, and 6 weeks shipping from
| USA I need one within 4 weeks anyone know of one for sale in the UK. It's
| a roll up wooden bathmat I think it would be ideal for shower blocks on
| site. I hate wet floors in changing rooms I use a small foam mat at the
| moment but would like one of these
|
| http://www.sendpix.com/albums/06071400/r17uj4b3mb/
|
|Wot about using flip flops, a lot easier to carry.

So do we, also much cheaper ;-)
Old July 14th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:43:20 +0100, "Andy R" wrote:

. co.uk...

Old July 14th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:43:20 +0100, "Andy R" wrote:

. co.uk...

Old July 14th 06, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I hate flip flops can't stand to have them on my feet. The only way I can
touch them is if I add socks !!! and thats just silly