awning help

Old July 15th 06, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Robert

Default awning help

parent have just bought a tourer and have asked me to try and find
somewhere online to buy an awning at a decent price so i am looking for
some help please?
Thanks
Robert
Old July 15th 06, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Robert" wrote in message
.uk...
parent have just bought a tourer and have asked me to try and find somewhere
online to buy an awning at a decent price so i am looking for some help please?
Thanks
Robert

Try NR Awnings of Todmorden , you can order off the internet with them , next day
delivery I'm told.

Very Good prices , very Good Quality and excellent after sales service if you
kneed it

DieSea

Old July 15th 06, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Robert

DieSea wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message
.uk...
parent have just bought a tourer and have asked me to try and find somewhere
online to buy an awning at a decent price so i am looking for some help please?
Thanks
Robert

Try NR Awnings of Todmorden , you can order off the internet with them , next day
delivery I'm told.

Very Good prices , very Good Quality and excellent after sales service if you
kneed it

DieSea

Thanks for the reply can you recommend any awnings?

Old July 15th 06, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Robert" wrote in message
.uk...
DieSea wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message
.uk...
parent have just bought a tourer and have asked me to try and find somewhere
online to buy an awning at a decent price so i am looking for some help
please?
Thanks
Robert

Try NR Awnings of Todmorden , you can order off the internet with them , next
day delivery I'm told.

Very Good prices , very Good Quality and excellent after sales service if you
kneed it

DieSea

Thanks for the reply can you recommend any awnings?

Try this URL

http://home.btconnect.com/nrawnings/index.htm

Regards

DieSea