Aire/stopover near Angers

Old July 17th 06, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Basso

Default Aire/stopover near Angers

We are heading down to the Vendee in a couple of weeks, and would like
to stop over one night near Angers. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I seem to have found a few aires here
http://www.airecampingcar.com/aire_c...hp/1775-Angers. We
would arrive around 6:00 in the evening so would we be likely to find
space at an Aire, or would we be better off trying to book in
somewhere?

Thanks for your help

Old July 17th 06, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
La Croix Joreau

Basso wrote:
We are heading down to the Vendee in a couple of weeks, and would like
to stop over one night near Angers. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I seem to have found a few aires here
http://www.airecampingcar.com/aire_c...hp/1775-Angers. We
would arrive around 6:00 in the evening so would we be likely to find
space at an Aire, or would we be better off trying to book in
somewhere?

Thanks for your help

There is an aire between Le Mans and Angers - about 30 minutes from Le
Mans - where we have stayed overnight with a caravan before we moved here.

If you are arriving about 6pm then you should have no problem getting
into the car and caravan spaces and the service area would still be open.

We even have the facilities here to take a van or two but we are a
little bit further east from the motorway you would be on

http://www.lacroixjoreau.com - Cottages and apartments in the Loire
Valley, France