Awning Rock Pegs

Old July 19th 06, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Default Awning Rock Pegs

Hi everyone. We are looking for replacement plastic tops for some of our
rock pegs. Seems silly to replace the whole peg if we can get replacement
tops. Any ideas?

Tks
Jim & Carol R

Old July 20th 06, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
CampaMan

"Jim Roberts" wrote in message
Hi everyone. We are looking for replacement plastic tops for some of our
rock pegs. Seems silly to replace the whole peg if we can get replacement
tops. Any ideas?

Tks
Jim & Carol R

I take a standard plastic peg, cut the top off and then drill a suitable
size hole to take the rock peg shaft. Have found once done they last, unlike
the rock peg originals.

Old July 20th 06, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

"CampaMan" wrote in message

"Jim Roberts" wrote in message
Hi everyone. We are looking for replacement plastic tops for some of our
rock pegs. Seems silly to replace the whole peg if we can get replacement
tops. Any ideas?

Tks
Jim & Carol R

I take a standard plastic peg, cut the top off and then drill a suitable
size hole to take the rock peg shaft. Have found once done they last,
unlike the rock peg originals.

i find the all steel ones that towsure sell are the best!! No plastic to
break...............

www.towsure.com/product.asp?p=1175

2.40 for 6,,,,last forever

Old July 21st 06, 07:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Default Awning Rock Pegs ..Thanks..

Thanks for all the advice. Will keep an eye out for some reasonably priced
plastic ones and try and drill them out.
Jim R

Old July 21st 06, 07:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts

Old July 21st 06, 07:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Roberts