Caravan waste kits....

Old July 20th 06, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

Default Caravan waste kits....

Hello, I know have a small stock of these left if anyone is interested for
their tourers......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=290009703802

Apologies if post has duplicated...

AE

Old July 20th 06, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ferg

"Andy E" wrote in message
Hello, I know have a small stock of these left if anyone is interested for
their tourers......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=290009703802

Apologies if post has duplicated...

AE

Seems a pity to let these go to waste !.

Old July 20th 06, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Ferg came up with the following;:

http://cgi.eby.co.uk/ws/eByISAPI.dll...item=200973802

Apologies if post has duplicated...

Seems a pity to let these go to waste !.

Waste of time, we already did ours with push-fit plumbing pipe from B & Q

Cost a lot less .... and can be 'customised' to suit any size pipe, vehicle,
receptacle ...

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!