Shower tray repair

Old July 23rd 06, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
wally

Default Shower tray repair

Just noticed a small crack in my shower tray, top
edge so not too desperate.
The crack is only about one and a half inches long.
Is there a product on the market that is used for
repairing this plastic type material ??
I don't really want to go to the expense of fitting
a new tray.

Any help would be welcome.

Wally

Old July 24th 06, 06:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

-- I had a small cack in a shower tray in my old van and used a piece of
clear duck tape its invisible strong and very waterproof it lasted 4 years
till I sold the van,

http://www.duckproducts.com/products...bid=1&plid=536

Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old July 24th 06, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geo

Wally wrote:
Just noticed a small crack in my shower tray, top
edge so not too desperate.
The crack is only about one and a half inches long.
Is there a product on the market that is used for
repairing this plastic type material ??
I don't really want to go to the expense of fitting
a new tray.

Any help would be welcome.

Wally

When I got my caravan second hand it had a crack on the try which the
previous owner had try to fix with some silicon sealer, this didn't
work, the slight flexing of the try just opened up the crack. Got the
dealer to replace the tray though it still flexes very slightly when
walked on so wouldn't be surprised if it cracks again in the future.

Old July 24th 06, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

A lot of them are flimsy it's worth putting carpet down when not being used
as a shower