Electrolux Fride

Old July 25th 06, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Electrolux Fride

Have the above in my 1997 abbey and it works superb on gas and 12v but
wont work on mains - any thoughts ??

thanks

Old July 25th 06, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Simpsons

wrote in message
oups.com...
Have the above in my 1997 abbey and it works superb on gas and 12v but
wont work on mains - any thoughts ??

thanks

Yes first check the 240v element then 240v supply to the fridge.

Old July 25th 06, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

The Simpsons wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Have the above in my 1997 abbey and it works superb on gas and 12v but
wont work on mains - any thoughts ??

thanks

Yes first check the 240v element then 240v supply to the fridge.

Before that, even - check the fuses.

Old July 26th 06, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , The
Simpsons writes

wrote in message
roups.com...
Have the above in my 1997 abbey and it works superb on gas and 12v but
wont work on mains - any thoughts ??

thanks

Yes first check the 240v element then 240v supply to the fridge.

Possibly better to do the other way round - if only because the latter
is easier to do. Does the green light come on, indicating that mains
power is present.

Also the thermostat can get stuck with lack of use. Turn it to zero and
click on and off rapidly a few times. This should free it up. You'll
soon be able to detect the coldness in the freezer compartment.
--
hugh
Old July 26th 06, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , The
Simpsons writes

roups.com...

Old July 26th 06, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , The
Simpsons writes

roups.com...