Blair drummond site near Stirling....

Old July 26th 06, 08:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

Default Blair drummond site near Stirling....

Hello, has anyone been here??? Looks a nice site.....

Appreciate your comments about the site please.

AE

Old July 26th 06, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BILL

"Andy E" wrote in message
Hello, has anyone been here??? Looks a nice site.....

Appreciate your comments about the site please.

AE

Its in an old walled garden and can feel a bit closed in,there are a few
pitches outside the wall but under trees and even more closed in .having
said that its a good area with plenty going on, the pitches are dead flat
with a peculiar hard standing you will need steel pegs. I prefer Killin
orCulloden.

Old July 26th 06, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:45:15 +0100, "Andy E"
wrote:

Hello, has anyone been here??? Looks a nice site.....

Appreciate your comments about the site please.

AE

Lovely site in a large walled garden. Lots of peace and quiet and
pleasant walks in the old grounds.
Bill Lord