BH

Old July 30th 06, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default BH

on Radio 4 is currently running the usual Get Caravanners slot.

Why do people feel the need to do it?

I don't feel the need to Get Footballers or Get Dogs or ... well I'm sure
you understand.

Those who criticise should take up lampshade making or flower arranging!

Mary

Old July 30th 06, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Aiden

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:59:37 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

on Radio 4 is currently running the usual Get Caravanners slot.

Why do people feel the need to do it?

I don't feel the need to Get Footballers or Get Dogs or ... well I'm sure
you understand.

Those who criticise should take up lampshade making or flower arranging!

Mary

We're new to all this caravanning business and so far have only spent
a week away - but just before we set out on our first trip, week
before last, our daughter phoned to say we should watch Clarkson on
Top Gear (she was well amused!).

Well you all know what that was about.

I was a bit concerned as to whether HID might have been feeling a bit
anxious afterwards until at the end of it she announced, "....seems to
me the more people he puts off with all that c--p, the better chance
we'll have of getting on the sites where and when we want to!..." Just
thought we'd share a possible upside to all the "get Caravanners"
crowd.

She also added, on our return, ".. they don't know what they're
missing, luckily!"

Old July 30th 06, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bucket

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
on Radio 4 is currently running the usual Get Caravanners slot.

Why do people feel the need to do it?

I don't feel the need to Get Footballers or Get Dogs or ... well I'm sure
you understand.

Those who criticise should take up lampshade making or flower arranging!

Mary

Its just all so pompous. You just aint rock n' roll.

Buy a campervan or motorhome instead.

bucket

Old July 30th 06, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

wrote:

[...]

Since Clarkson and his cronies did their piece, we have a noticed a 100%
increase in caravan sales this month.

Carry on boys.

Cheers