Zafira Headlight adjustment UK to Europe.

Old September 12th 03, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin

Default Zafira Headlight adjustment UK to Europe.

Zafira Headlight adjustment UK to Europe.

Anyone know to change the headlight beam for driving in UK to France.
I can see the adjustment wheels, how many turns does each light need?

Old September 12th 03, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill Boyd

Buy a set of stick on beam benders

Old September 13th 03, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Ward

"Martin" wrote in message
Zafira Headlight adjustment UK to Europe.

Anyone know to change the headlight beam for driving in UK to France.
I can see the adjustment wheels, how many turns does each light need?

Cheaper with insulating tape

Chris
--
General remote signature - I run on ARM power.

Old September 15th 03, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul

"Martin" wrote in message
Zafira Headlight adjustment UK to Europe.

Anyone know to change the headlight beam for driving in UK to France.
I can see the adjustment wheels, how many turns does each light need?

Unless the headlights are xenon the wheel wont adjust them for the
continent. If your light glass is clear and has no markings the dealer
should be able to give you a drawing where to mask off.... then use
insulation tape.
If the lights have the pattern in the glass mask off the triangle on the
drivers side. If you are not sure, wait until the ferry or shuttle and find
another car that has spent loads on beam benders and copy using the tape.

If your lights are xenon there will be a lever to switch from RHD to flat
dip.

Paul