Who`s who

Old August 1st 06, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
skubdoo

Default Who`s who

Being fairly new to this news group and over the past 6 months or so, I
have noticed that names like Phil Kyle & peter parsnip are always appearing
as is harry Clayton- Fredthorp.

No doubt these people will be reading this message and I must ask who are
these people, are they moderaters, reps from main dealers, as they seem to
answer most questions that are put to the board.

There also seems to be some silly phrases used, which I have no idea what
they are talking about or are they private jokes, otherwise a very good
site, helpful and very good.

Skubdoo.

Old August 1st 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"skubdoo" wrote in message
Being fairly new to this news group and over the past 6 months or so, I have
noticed that names like Phil Kyle & peter parsnip are always appearing as is
harry Clayton- Fredthorp.

No doubt these people will be reading this message and I must ask who are these
people, are they moderaters, reps from main dealers, as they seem to answer most
questions that are put to the board.

There also seems to be some silly phrases used, which I have no idea what they
are talking about or are they private jokes, otherwise a very good site, helpful
and very good.

Skubdoo.

Another one for the "Plonkers Bin"

DieSea

Old August 1st 06, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
skubdoo

" Another one for the plonkers bin " are you on another planet or what
....exactly what are you on about... WAZERK.

Old August 1st 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

plonked
Old August 1st 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

plonked
Old August 1st 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

plonked