Porthcawl South Wales - uk.rec.motorcaravans

Old August 5th 06, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lionel

Default Porthcawl South Wales - uk.rec.motorcaravans

Excuse cross posting, may get response in time from this group as well.

Have to be Porthcawl tomorrow Sunday, by 8.00am

Deciding whether to go in car early tomorrow morning, or motorhome this afternoon.

Anyone know where I could park motorhome if we arrived tonight?

Lionel

All Messages scanned by Norton Antivirus Professional 2004
www.tattoo.co.uk

Old August 5th 06, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gareth Slee

Lionel wrote:

Excuse cross posting, may get response in time from this group as well.

Have to be Porthcawl tomorrow Sunday, by 8.00am

Deciding whether to go in car early tomorrow morning, or motorhome

this afternoon.

Anyone know where I could park motorhome if we arrived tonight?

Lionel

Happy Valley campsite in Porthcawl allows Motorhomes.
See
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=2534
--
Gareth

Old August 7th 06, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve

"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
.. .
Lionel wrote:

Excuse cross posting, may get response in time from this group as well.

Have to be Porthcawl tomorrow Sunday, by 8.00am

Deciding whether to go in car early tomorrow morning, or motorhome

this afternoon.

Anyone know where I could park motorhome if we arrived tonight?

Lionel

Happy Valley campsite in Porthcawl allows Motorhomes.
See
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=2534
--
Gareth

A more popular one seems to be Moor lane

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=3609

Steve

Old August 8th 06, 12:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Be very careful not to upset the locals in Porthcawl by parking on the
roadside and restricting use of the pavement for residents and holidaymakers
alike. It is rather selfish and does get up the noses of the people having a
legitimate right to use the pavements without unauthorised use trying to
turn the pavements into a campsite.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper,
Volvo Owners Club (UK).