Towbars & Trailers.

Old August 8th 06, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Default Towbars & Trailers.

Maybe I have missed a previous posting, but what has happend at Towbars
& Trailers. Emails are bouncing. Has Tony sold out?

Old August 8th 06, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
realcaravan

In message lgate.org,
Peter Lander writes
Maybe I have missed a previous posting, but what has happend at Towbars
& Trailers. Emails are bouncing. Has Tony sold out?

From their website:

"After 25 years of trading as Towbars & Trailers, Tony Maris has
retired. He and his wife have now left. The Company has been sold and as
of 7th August 2006 and will be trading with new owners."
--
realcaravan

Old August 9th 06, 06:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 00:41:49 +0100, realcaravan
wrote:

|In message lgate.org,
|Peter Lander writes
|Maybe I have missed a previous posting, but what has happend at Towbars
|& Trailers. Emails are bouncing. Has Tony sold out?
|

| From their website:

|"After 25 years of trading as Towbars & Trailers, Tony Maris has
|retired. He and his wife have now left. The Company has been sold and as
|of 7th August 2006 and will be trading with new owners."

Lets hope he reappears here as an individual. His expertise would be much
appreciated.
Old August 9th 06, 06:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 9th 06, 06:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 9th 06, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Dave Fawthrop
writes
wrote:

|In message lgate.org,
|Peter Lander writes
|Maybe I have missed a previous posting, but what has happend at Towbars
|& Trailers. Emails are bouncing. Has Tony sold out?
|

| From their website:

|"After 25 years of trading as Towbars & Trailers, Tony Maris has
|retired. He and his wife have now left. The Company has been sold and as
|of 7th August 2006 and will be trading with new owners."

Lets hope he reappears here as an individual. His expertise would be much
appreciated.

Absolutely
--
hugh
Old August 9th 06, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Dave Fawthrop
writes

Old August 9th 06, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Dave Fawthrop
writes