We're all going on a summer Holiday......

Old August 10th 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default We're all going on a summer Holiday......

To Cornish Cornwall for two weeks off tomorrow YIPEEEEEEEEEEE !! Trgarton
Park anyone else there ?

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old August 10th 06, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Tinkapace said the following on 10/08/2006 20:33:
To Cornish Cornwall for two weeks off tomorrow YIPEEEEEEEEEEE !! Trgarton
Park anyone else there ?

Most of the school population of England and Wales!!!! (tongue in cheek)
but happy hols.
Incidentally a site that you recommended a few months ago - Canalside at
Whitchurch I can endorse - a very peaceful week.

Roy

Old August 11th 06, 05:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Thanks Roy glad you liked it, I think you may be right about the Kids
though. Just as I got rid of my own for two weeks she is 18 now and off the
Zante in a few weeks with a few pals on a pre Uni bash.I am more concerned
about that than three years away from home at Uni. It's our first 2 weeker
without her , good job me and my beloved still actually like each other
isn't it as we spend most of our time now on our own or with our little
Westie. However we never take him on our two weeker as her indoors likes at
least 1 break a year from him. He does however do all the others with us (11
so far this year)

Old August 11th 06, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Vines

To Cornish Cornwall for two weeks off tomorrow YIPEEEEEEEEEEE !! Trgarton
Park anyone else there ?

Altogether now...

Dey, Ho, Dey, hey Ho...
Tinka's off to Cornwall so were off to rob his house...

Just something I heard on a Radio show once...

No not Cornwall, we are going to the New Forest for a week on Sunday...

Have fun.