F.A.O. Dieseldes

Old August 12th 06, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnp51

Default F.A.O. Dieseldes

Hi Des,

In the thread about my problems getting the internal electrics to work
on my Swift Danette, you offered to scan and email some pages from the
manuacturers' manual.

Are you able to do this, please? I am happy to offer reasonable
remuneration.

Thanks

John

Old August 13th 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dieseldes

"johnp51" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Des,

In the thread about my problems getting the internal electrics to work
on my Swift Danette, you offered to scan and email some pages from the
manuacturers' manual.

Are you able to do this, please? I am happy to offer reasonable
remuneration.

Thanks

John

Caravan is in storage, so had to go and get manual, should get some relevent
pages scanned today.

Des

Old August 13th 06, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnp51

Dieseldes wrote:

Caravan is in storage, so had to go and get manual, should get some relevent
pages scanned today.

Des

That is brilliant,

Many thanks

John

Old August 17th 06, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dieseldes

"johnp51" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dieseldes wrote:

Caravan is in storage, so had to go and get manual, should get some
relevent
pages scanned today.

Des

That is brilliant,