Towing with a Mercedes E Class Diesel Estate Automatic

Old August 13th 06, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Classic Car Man

Default Towing with a Mercedes E Class Diesel Estate Automatic

I'm about to change my car and I'm looking at getting a 1999-2000ish E280 or
E320 cdi.
Simple question - has anyone towed with the manual, or preferably automatic,
and what are they like. I know they have more than enough power, but what
should I look out for?

Old August 14th 06, 09:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Classic Car Man
writes
I'm about to change my car and I'm looking at getting a 1999-2000ish E280 or
E320 cdi.
Simple question - has anyone towed with the manual, or preferably automatic,
and what are they like. I know they have more than enough power, but what
should I look out for?

The price of the tow bar?
--
hugh