Going caravans

Old August 14th 06, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
chipshop

Default Going caravans

Greetings all...

I recently read about these 'vans' in a popular caravaning magazine.
Built in Portugal for a British company to British specifications, I was
amazed at the value for money.

Does anyone here own one of these vans or know more about them?
Would you please give us your opinion of them?

Regards...

Chipshop
Old August 14th 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Brookman

chipshop wrote:

|| Greetings all...
|| I recently read about these 'vans' in a popular caravaning magazine.
|| Built in Portugal for a British company to British specifications, I
|| was amazed at the value for money.
|| Does anyone here own one of these vans or know more about them?
|| Would you please give us your opinion of them?
|| Regards...
|| Chipshop

Seen a lot in France, so they are popular,m which is a hopeful sign.

--
Rich
==============================

I don't approve of signatures, so I don't have one.

Old August 14th 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Brookman

Old August 14th 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Brookman

Old August 17th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

I had one of these, excellent value and easy to tow, down to earth dealer
certainly worth a look.

Old August 17th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 17th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning