Lightweight 4 berth

Old August 15th 06, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
KinRsole

Default Lightweight 4 berth

Hi

I currently have a folding camper but I'm thinking of changing this for a
caravan.

I'm looking for a lightweight 4 berth (second hand) van which can be easily
towed by a Ford Focus sized car.

Is there a database somewhere which list caravan models from different
manufacturers including the size and weight .

Any one got any recommendations or pointers where to start looking.Must be
four berth and have a shower!

cheers

Old August 15th 06, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"KinRsole" wrote in message
Hi

I currently have a folding camper but I'm thinking of changing this for a
caravan.

I'm looking for a lightweight 4 berth (second hand) van which can be easily
towed by a Ford Focus sized car.

Is there a database somewhere which list caravan models from different
manufacturers including the size and weight .

Any one got any recommendations or pointers where to start looking.Must be four
berth and have a shower!

cheers

Try This for size

http://www.clicreports.co.uk/