Spare parts for Caravan

Old August 15th 06, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rosco-p-coltraine

Default Spare parts for Caravan

I am needing a couple of spare parts for my van Swift Challenger 510/4se ( a
new battery compartment door and and possibly a new front locker) can anyone
give a link to a good breaker site or similiar ?

thanks in advance
Rosco

Old August 15th 06, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:24:04 +0100, "Rosco-p-coltraine"
wrote:

I am needing a couple of spare parts for my van Swift Challenger 510/4se ( a
new battery compartment door and and possibly a new front locker) can anyone
give a link to a good breaker site or similiar ?

Rosco

Take a look on my site http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk and follow the link
to the breakers.

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ - caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ - personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk
because I loves the domain name for email.
--
He's a dwarf? I always said you couldn't trust them little buggers! He fooled
me all right, Captain, the little sod must of lied about his height! - Guards!