Best online towbar shop for Witter products?

« Barrons | Norwich? »

Old August 16th 06, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Dempster

Default Best online towbar shop for Witter products?

Evening all

I am thoroughly looking forward to fitting a towbar to my nice new 2.2 litre
turbo-diesel Mondeo Ghia X!

Last time I did this, I bought from Indespension. This time, I'd prefer
somewhere that actually has decent customer service....and prices!

From previous experience, I know I want a Witter. An F92A, to be precise.
Since Tony Maris at Towbars and Trailers has now retired, I'm looking for
recommendations for a good Witter shop - preferably online, so I can get the
'bar delivered to work.

I'm gonna fit the proper Ford electrical kit (about 100, I think) this
time - saves butchering wiring looms and messing around with Scotchlocks.

So - question - which would the good folk of this group recommend? I see
www.towequipe.co.uk come up quite a lot on Google searches - anyone any
experience of buying from them? Seems they have good prices.

Other recommendations also welcomed!

Cheers

Alan

Old August 16th 06, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

Hi Alan

"Alan Dempster" wrote

Since Tony Maris at Towbars and Trailers has now retired,

Sadly - he has earned it tho'

So - question - which would the good folk of this group recommend? I see
www.towequipe.co.uk come up quite a lot on Google searches - anyone any
experience of buying from them? Seems they have good prices.

Can certainly recommend them, really good service and prices and with wiring
diagrams (if needed).

Regards

Neil

Old August 16th 06, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

Hi Alan

"Alan Dempster" wrote

Old August 16th 06, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

Hi Alan

"Alan Dempster" wrote

Old August 16th 06, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob

"Neil" wrote in message
Hi Alan

"Alan Dempster" wrote

Since Tony Maris at Towbars and Trailers has now retired,

Sadly - he has earned it tho'

So - question - which would the good folk of this group recommend? I see
www.towequipe.co.uk come up quite a lot on Google searches - anyone any
experience of buying from them? Seems they have good prices.

Can certainly recommend them, really good service and prices and with

wiring
diagrams (if needed).

Regards

Neil

Have you tried Towsure? they have just about everything

Old August 16th 06, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob

"Neil" wrote in message
Hi Alan

"Alan Dempster" wrote

Old August 16th 06, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob

"Neil" wrote in message
Hi Alan

"Alan Dempster" wrote

Old August 16th 06, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Dempster

Have you tried Towsure? they have just about everything

....Except Witter towbars! Seems they have their own brand!

Nah - I'm a big Witter fan, I'm afraid. Plan is to fit a Witter F92A and a
dedicated genuine Ford electrical kit.

Ta anyway.

Best,

Alan