Opinion on Sun Roller Caravans?

Old September 14th 03, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paolo Sardi

Default Opinion on Sun Roller Caravans?

Hi everybody,

I'm evaluating to purchase a new caravan. Since is the first time I buy a
caravan, I do not have any parameter for evaluation/comparison, except hype
and common sense.

The caravan I would like to buy is a Sun Roller. Is there anyone who owns a
Sun Roller caravan or knows anyone who owns one, that can give me some
feedback on the following topics:
- general reliability and quality of Sun Roller caravans
- ability to withstand exposure to mountain weather during winter.

Thank you.