Caravan Insurance company recommendations

Old August 20th 06, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mike

Default Caravan Insurance company recommendations

Further to my other posting regarding caravan theft. I have just been obtaining
a few on-line quotes for my new Quasar 542, and was surprised at some of the
high quotes, with the CC being one of the highest.

Many companies ask what security measures are in place and offer a small
discount when ticked, but then state that a endorsement would added to the
policy. I assume they would not pay out if one forgot to use the device and it
got stolen.

Any recommendations for good insurance companies.?

Mike