Calor bottles at Morrisons

Old August 21st 06, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Calor bottles at Morrisons

I've noted that Morrisons fuel stations have Calor refill bottles.
The one I remember price of was 6kg. Propane at 12-99
Very interesting as I'm used to paying 1 or 2 more.

Please reply to News Group

Old August 22nd 06, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , David
writes
I've noted that Morrisons fuel stations have Calor refill bottles.
The one I remember price of was 6kg. Propane at 12-99
Very interesting as I'm used to paying 1 or 2 more.

They also now have a "company policy" of not allowing use of refillable
cylinders. Could that be a coincidence?
--
hugh