wanted carver cascade 2

Old August 22nd 06, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
goldylocks

Default wanted carver cascade 2

my carver cascade 2 water heater has decided to leak. can anyone tell me
where I can get a cheap replacement unit from
thanks in advance
cliff goldsmith

Old August 22nd 06, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:39:59 +0100, "goldylocks"
wrote:

my carver cascade 2 water heater has decided to leak. can anyone tell me
where I can get a cheap replacement unit from
thanks in advance

Cliff

You could try a breaker or Arc systems. See my breakers page on
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for addresses.

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ - caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ - personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk
because I loves the domain name for email.
--
Top 20 Replies by Programmers When Their Programs Don't Work: 4. "You can't
use that version on your system."

Old August 23rd 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"goldylocks" wrote in message
my carver cascade 2 water heater has decided to leak. can anyone tell me
where I can get a cheap replacement unit from
thanks in advance
cliff goldsmith

Where is it leaking from. Seal kits are available from your local dealer.

Cheers