Off to Ironbridge tomorrow.

Old August 24th 06, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default Off to Ironbridge tomorrow.

Off to Ironbridge tomorrow. Only going for the weekend, but just thought
I'd post about it anyway.

Caravan is coming too, I hope.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old August 24th 06, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
badger.badger

Paul - xxx wrote:
Off to Ironbridge tomorrow. Only going for the weekend, but just
thought I'd post about it anyway.

Caravan is coming too, I hope.

Interesting place, going back to finish next year!

Old August 25th 06, 05:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:23:07 +0100, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

|Off to Ironbridge tomorrow. Only going for the weekend, but just thought
|I'd post about it anyway.
|
|Caravan is coming too, I hope.

Hope you are staying for a week.
That is how long it will take to do the area justice.
Old August 25th 06, 05:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 25th 06, 05:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 25th 06, 07:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Dave Fawthrop came up with the following;:
wrote:

Off to Ironbridge tomorrow. Only going for the weekend, but just thought
I'd post about it anyway.

Caravan is coming too, I hope.

Hope you are staying for a week.
That is how long it will take to do the area justice.

No just for the weekend, we're racing. We go to race there at least three
times a year and also often have a weeke there as well 'cos we have friends
who live down the valley.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!