Taking the Caravan Club to Small Claims Court

Old August 24th 06, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Motorola

Default Taking the Caravan Club to Small Claims Court

Hello all, just thought I would let you all know how I am getting on with my
Claim. If you remember my last post regarding Camping La Puerto Del Sol,
this is the site we booked through the Caravan Club and when we arrived
could not site our outfit due to the Tree Stumps on the pitch. Well I filed
a claimed in the county court against the club for my site fee of 617. I
have received acknowledgment of service today this meaning that the club are
defending this issue. I am now preparing my case for the hearing, and
wondered if anyone has been unfortunate enough to go to this site and been
disappointed like we were.

I would be very grateful if you could let me have any reviews on this site,
good or bad that might help.

Old August 24th 06, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken

I wish you luck but this could be a difficult one for you.

ken

Old August 24th 06, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken

Old August 24th 06, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ken

Old August 25th 06, 12:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

You should be claiming against Camping La Puerto Del Sol as they are
responsible for your inability to use their site. The Caravan Club cannot be
held responsible as they were obviously unaware of the problem with the
site. The site owners were remiss in not informing the Caravan Club of the
tree clearance which left stumps behind. Withdraw the action against the
Club and ask for their help in getting the owners to refund the costs of
your holiday and inconvenience.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper,
Volvo Owners Club (UK).

Old August 25th 06, 05:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:33:06 +0100, "Motorola"
wrote:

|Hello all, just thought I would let you all know how I am getting on with my
|Claim. If you remember my last post regarding Camping La Puerto Del Sol,
|this is the site we booked through the Caravan Club and when we arrived
|could not site our outfit due to the Tree Stumps on the pitch. Well I filed
|a claimed in the county court against the club for my site fee of ?617. I
|have received acknowledgment of service today this meaning that the club are
|defending this issue. I am now preparing my case for the hearing, and
|wondered if anyone has been unfortunate enough to go to this site and been
|disappointed like we were.
|
|I would be very grateful if you could let me have any reviews on this site,
|good or bad that might help.

Anyone who can provide copies of correspondence with CC about that site
would IMO also help.
Old August 25th 06, 05:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old August 25th 06, 05:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning