Obtaining Waste water containers

Old July 8th 03, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
J.F.H

Default Obtaining Waste water containers

The waste container supplied with our German caravan ( Hymer) has been
admired by our neighbour who wants to buy one to use with his British
caravan. The dealer cannot help. Can anyone suggest where he can obtain
one ? I would also find this information useful if I needed to replace it.

The grey waste container has both an integral retractable handle and wheels.
It is shorter and stumpier than a Wastemaster and will fit easily into the
Caravan's front locker

Old July 8th 03, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:15:59 +0100, "J.F.H"
wrote:

The waste container supplied with our German caravan ( Hymer) has been
admired by our neighbour who wants to buy one to use with his British
caravan. The dealer cannot help. Can anyone suggest where he can obtain
one ? I would also find this information useful if I needed to replace it.

The grey waste container has both an integral retractable handle and wheels.
It is shorter and stumpier than a Wastemaster and will fit easily into the
Caravan's front locker

Look at http://www.discountfiamma.com/index.html
(remove the spam to reply)
Old July 9th 03, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:

The waste container supplied with our German caravan ( Hymer) has been
admired by our neighbour who wants to buy one to use with his British
caravan. The dealer cannot help. Can anyone suggest where he can obtain
one ? I would also find this information useful if I needed to replace it.

The grey waste container has both an integral retractable handle and wheels.
It is shorter and stumpier than a Wastemaster and will fit easily into the
Caravan's front locker

Look at http://www.discountfiamma.com/index.html
(remove the spam to reply)

I've found somewhere else try
http://www.riverswayleisure.co.uk/ then follow the links gas/water
ventillation and then Fiamma Water and waste carriers. Tank flex,
chemicals water caps, Water pumps. the tank is there and costs 23.50
including delivery.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old July 10th 03, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:33:11 +0100, "bowtiejim"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

A similar one was provided with the Hobby, but IMO at 22lts was two small.

That is the same size as the one supplied with the Hymer, it works for
me. Empty in a morning and again at night it never gets anywhere near
full.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old July 10th 03, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Allan

In article , "bowtiejim"
wrote:

A similar one was provided with the Hobby, but IMO at 22lts was two small.

Yes I felt the same with the one supplied with my Hobby and decided to use
the Wastemaster that I already had. The Hobbby dealer suggested not using it
for wastewater but as an additional freshwater tank which I thought was a
good idea.

--
John Allan